Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Still Alive and Blog Candy

Believe it or not, I am still alive and crafting. Just not as much as I used to. I have been horrible of sharing, I know. I'm sorry and I'll try to be better now that my life seems to be more settled down. I had a hard time getting over the jet lag and readjust to life again. Anyways, here is a baby card that I made using All Packed fo Baby, Short & Sweet, and Dot, Dot, Dot. The colors are Blushing Bride and Old Olive. The Packed for Baby is stamped under the sentiment, but it is hard to see in this picture. I tried to make it gender neutral, but I think I ended up using too much pink, what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know and you will be entered to win some blog candy. More details below.



Thanks for stopping by and your patience. As a token of my gratification, I am offering some blog candy. What is it? It's the Packed for Everything stamp sets from the new Occasions catalog. How do you win? Leave a comment with your opinion to my question above and/or follow my blog. One entry for each option you choose. Yes, if you leave your comment AND follow my blog, that's two entries.  How long do you have to enter? As long as it takes me to create and post a sample using the four different stamps in the Packed for Everything set. This card is also available for sale at my webstore.

8 comments:

  1. I like your card but my favorite color is pink so I could be a bit biased...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the blusing bride looks very pink, however, old olive is my favorite color and it looks good with the green. I'd give it for a girl.

    Shirley
    sbgoudreau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina!! This is the first time I have visited your blog I believe. I love your card, and you are right it would be better for a baby girl. I'm glad you are going to join us on blog land and hope to see more of your projects (yes, I signed up as a follower also -- so keep the projects coming!!). Can't wait to see what you come up with the "Packed for Everything" stamp set!! Now I am going to check out some of your older projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you used the packed for baby on this card. I was planning on using that stamp to do spotlighting over the color on color as you did- or maybe some paper piecing with a few of the images. I thing that this card is better suited for a girl-but hey- they say only real men wear pink so why not use it for a boy?!?! Thanks for the inspiration-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think there is too much pink at all, I think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very pretty, and would certainly be perfect for a girl. And I think that a lot of moms would be fine with it for their boys, but some parents that want only "all boy" stuff might not like it as much. And that probably wasn't helpful at all!
    God bless,
    Bonnie S
    stampin-ak at gci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cards with ruching! So cute!1

    ReplyDelete